This position is for talented Ruby on Rails developer (or very strong web developer ready to embrace Ruby on Rails technologies).
We are looking for highly energectic, self-motivated and constantly learning person to expand our professional web development team (with possibility to lead the team itlsef).
As a person you are communicative, passionate about programming and sharing your knowledge with other team members. You prefer writing very good code rather than fast and sloppy one. You put code quality above prestige.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Social/Employment benefits; Private healthcare insurance;
- Compensation of swimming pool and other sport activities;
- Five-day working week, eight hours a day;
- Career and proficiency development plans;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch in a restaurant (paid by company) and unforgettable corporate events;
- We have a comfortable office in historical center of the city.
— Experience with Apache, Nginx
— Experience with Amazon Web Services is required
— Experience with MySQL is required
— Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML, json
— Experience with Source Control systems (preferably Git)
— Understanding of CI/CD
— Continuous integration
— Experience with Deployment orchestration tools (such as Capistrano)
— Continuous Delivery experience
— Experience with Fusion Passenger, Unicorn
— Experience with Redis
— Experience with Apache Solr
— Good scripting skills (ruby, shell)
— Good written English is a must
Previous software development experience will be a plus (ruby, python, perl etc.)